Jolynn Greenhalgh, ARNP
Jolynn Greenhalgh became an RN in 1983 and an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in 1991. She has provided women’s health care in Labor & Delivery and in large OB/GYN offices for nearly 20 years. She is an assistant professor at FSU’s School of Nursing.
Jolynn has received extensive training, has done thousands of treatments, and has years of experience in this procedure. Jolynn is licensed as a Certified Professional Electrologist, and has achieved two national certifications, the Certified Clinical Electrologist (CCE) and the Certified Medical Electrologist (CME). She is a member of the Electrolysis Society of Florida, and the Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal. Jolynn has been performing laser hair removal since 1999.
Fl. Electrolysis facility EP 553, Florida ARNP1586632, Fl. Electrolysis license EO 896
- 1983 RN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at Florida State University
- 1988 RNC - Inpatient Obstetrics certification
- 1991 ARNP - Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Program completed at FSU
- 1996 MSN - Master of Science in Nursing at FSU
- 1999 Jolynn began operating the Candela GentleLASE laser
- 2004 CPE - Certified Professional Electrologist (licensure)
- 2004 CCE - Certified Clinical Electrologist
- 2005 CME - Certified Medical Electrologist (the exam that specifically tests laser knowledge)
- 2009 Recording Secretary for the Electrolysis Society of Florida
- 2012 Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Florida
- 2012 FSU College of Nursing - Associate in Nursing
- 2012 Florida Electrolysis Council, Co-chair